Choose from a variety of jet types – shower as the mood takes you
Anyone who has experienced the sensuous world of hansgrohe jet types will never want to shower with anything less. At our in-house spray laboratory, we develop and optimise the jet types so that they fulfil your own personal requirements. Whether it’s for your daily body care routine, for relaxation or a burst of freshness – our 14 jet types offer something for every need.
The right jet type for every kind of showerer
From the fine mist of the hand shower to the luxurious summer downpour of the overhead shower: The various water jets can feel very different. And they unleash a feel-good factor when they flow through hansgrohe products. Yet showering tastes vary enormously. We meet our customers’ personal wellness needs with a wide range of shower types. Series of practical tests have shown that there are three different types of showerer:
- Pleasure showerers love to be pampered to the max with soft, relaxing shower rain.
- Efficient showerers appreciate a powerful jet that quickly wakes you up and activates all five senses.
- Focus showerers enjoy a massage spray that washes away everyday troubles and actively relaxes the user.
With hansgrohe, we want every member of the family to be able to live it up, however they like to shower, or spontaneously switch from one jet type to the other. That’s why we invented Select: So that you can use any Raindance Select shower to switch between three jet types as the mood takes you. And at the touch of a button.
NEW: PowderRain, the happy place for sensitive souls
hansgrohe is reinventing indulgent showers and wowing users with innovative jet types. PowderRain is the latest star in the showering sky. With this jet type, thousands of ultra-fine droplets are released from the shower head. PowderRain envelops the entire body, so it feels as if you are being wrapped in a delicate water cocoon. Its stronger counterpart, the Intense PowderRain, has an even higher number of droplets. So it feels like an intense and effective indulgent shower. The hansgrohe spray researchers have drawn on their extensive water expertise for the extremely quiet micro-droplets. The result: a sensual, super-silent pamper session for the home spa. The splash effect is also reduced through the low weight of the PowderRain droplets.
The PowderRain jet rolls straight out of the Raindance Select hand showers, Raindance overhead showers or showerpipes. Both jet types are included in the new range from the Rainfinity shower line, for a whole new showering sensation.
Find out why so many people love the Raindance Select S 120:
Which jet type do you prefer to be pampered by?
We offer you a wide range of water forms, which you can use to create your own pamper shower. Check out which hansgrohe jet types can help you to simply wash away the stresses of everyday life:
- RainAir: The relaxing shower rain is enriched with air inside the shower head. This makes the water feel exceptionally soft and plump, covering your body with soft beads of water and enveloping you to create a sense of well-being. This caressing of the body is like soft summer rain and is ideal for pleasure showerers.
- Rain: A powerful rain jet, with an invigorating burst of freshness for the entire body. The comforting power of the water is ideal for rinsing out shampoo. This jet type is perfect for a stimulating start to the day, and to recharge your batteries from time to time.
- Whirl: The swirling massage spray, which washes away the stresses of the day. This relieves tension, primarily in the neck area and shoulders. The rotating helix jet wanders over the skin helically, just like a masseur's fingers. The ideal choice for relieving stress or giving yourself a spa-like treatment after playing sport.
- PowderRain: This ultra-soft shower jet guarantees a sensational, relaxing, indulgent and quiet shower. Thousands of micro-droplets envelop the entire body. PowderRain is not only gloriously gentle, but also effective: The many thousands of droplets are great at rinsing out shower gel and shampoo.
Overview of hansgrohe jet types – let the beauty of water inspire you
A variety of jet types, adding diversity to your daily shower
Many hansgrohe products combine one or more jet types in a hand shower, overhead shower or side shower. So every time you take a shower, you can enjoy different forms of water – whether you need just a relaxed sprinkling or turned on full to wake you up.
What makes the hansgrohe jet types special is the fact that they are teamed up with technologies such as EcoSmart or AirPower. In the case of EcoSmart, water consumption is sustainably reduced, yet its effect remains virtually unaltered. Whereas with AirPower, air is added to the water – making the droplets plumper and softer. So your water and energy costs will be reduced.
Whether you use IntenseRain to awaken your senses, the Mono spray jet for focused physical comfort or RainFlow to wash away the stresses of everyday life: Each hansgrohe jet type is a form of water art, which transforms this precious asset into a spa-like experience, and turns showering into a favourite pastime.
Find bathroom showrooms in your area
hansgrohe Loading showroom data
An error occurred. Please reload the page.